Leave Your feedback

feedbackThank you for visiting our website!
Please fill in all the boxes below “Leave a Reply” to send us your question, comments, or feedback.

See what other customers had to say about their eyeglasses, and sunglasses purchases online. Giarre.com prides itself on customer service and satisfaction by ensuring top quality prescription eyewear.

Please leave your feedback or review at: TrustPilot.com

90 thoughts on “Leave Your feedback

1. Denis

Outstanding -again. I have ordered three times from Giarre and they are by far the best of any online retailers for prescription sunglasses that I have used. I see no point ordering from the UK when Giarre can offer this fast profesional level of service. Aureila always good at updating the orders sent my latest one out yesterday and here it is under 24hrs later.
    Of course I will return for future orders.
    Thanks

2. Julie Villar

Talk about customer service, this Company, Giarre, has exceeded my expectations. The great thing about technology is today, we the ability to use the internet to buy items from all over the world which is a plus and had made our lives that much more easier to transact with others, however at times you are a little skeptical as to who you are buying from and never know what to expect until it shows up at your door. In my case, I found Giarre Company after searching all over the internet for a missing piece for my Fendi sunglasses and sent an e-mail to aurelia.giarrecom@gmail.com, Aureila quickly responded and told me that she had it and would ship the piece once the transaction was complete. As she promised, I received the package a week later, however what surprised me the most was what I had received was more than I had expected. I was expecting to get a small replacement part for one side of the sunglasses but instead I received the entire frame arm part for each side. This is what I call true customer service and how a company had gone over and beyond what is expected. If I ever need anything for my glasses, I will make sure that I reach out to Aurelia as I know that they will treat me as the customer, in the upmost professional way. This is better than Fendi support. Fendi has an automated message and deal with no personal interaction.

3. Alexander

Really glad to thank Giarre and especially Aurelia for the work you do. Great online store, nice prices.
    I have bought here 2 eyeglasses and both of them are in perfect quality and from official dealer.
    I’m pretty sure I’ll stay in the list of your customers in future, but only one remark about orders and delivery times, please try to inform real times of delivery, sometimes it needs to wait too long. But of course final result is perfect as usual.

with regards,
    Alexander

4. Barbara

SUPER FELICISSIMAAAAAAAA…..complimentiiiii
    Seri, affidabili, veloci nella comunicazione e veloci nella spedizione e consegna. Sicuramente farò altro affari con voi e vi consigliero ai miei e mie amici/e.
    Ora che dire, mi godo il sole con i miei splendidi e nuovi Gucci 😎…
    Barbara

5. Junior Barrister Clement Andrew Sovh

Aurelia is a very kind lady who takes care of all you need
    no matter you are just stopping by checking it out or looking for your favorite pair of glasses she will always greet you with a smile

6. Junior Barrister Clement Andrew Sovh

Aurelia is a very kind lady who takes care of all you need
    no matter you are just stopping by or checking it out she will always greet you with a smile

7. Juan medina

This is the second time i tried to purchase glasses from you and both times the same answer no stock. Am i going to get the frames or excuses about vacation or something else. Thank you

8. Donna

I was happy to find the Ray Bank style and discontinued color frames I wanted at Giarre.Com. The order arrived very quickly and my frames are just fine. I am happy, happy, happy. Thank you Aurelia for keeping me posted about shipping, etc.

9. Bruno Pesenti

I have purchased two pair of sunglasses from Aurelia Gircovschi and was very happy with the service received. She has always been very helpful when ever I needed help and I would highly recommend her to others. She is a very SPECIAL person!!!!.

10. Alicja Iwona

Would like to express my thanks to Aurelia, for her great help and understanding when ordering Prada sunglasses, which I could not buy locally, in Poland.
    I had fantastic communication with her, immediate response to my questions.
    Now I am sitting satisfied with my glasses on my nose 🙂 and feel happy.
    Many thanks, Aurelia
    Best regards
    Alicja Iwona

11. Yann

Perfect service and perfect quality.
    Thank you for your efficient communication. I’m a very satisfied customer and will do business with you again in the future.

Yann

1. Leonardo Post author

Thank you very much for your comments.For the new order I will inform you about the availability as soon as possible.
      Have a nice weekend
      Aurelia

12. Dennis

Superb as always. Bought probably about 10 or so pairs of glasses over the years. The reason I keep going back is the great products, latest models, the lowest prices. Faultless!

13. Peter A Mowatt

My unqualified thanks to Aurelia and Giarre for their service. I very much like my Carrera glasses. Aurelia throughout was so “sympa” . I can highly recommend this Company.

14. ronald l rose

Aurelia took care of my order just great!
    I could not fine the frames I wanted here in the US and Italy makes the best eyeglass frames period.
    I highly recommend this web site for you quality frames at close to half the price. thanks

15. Maria

thank you for your response,I want to buy Dolce Gabanna Almound flower sunglasess,the one Bianca Balti wears in Ads,she wears the black one but I want red,how can I order?I dont know the shades code and its not on your website

16. Simon

I’m really happy with the glasses, they were a fantastic price and Aurelia kept me posted throughout the whole process.

I will definitely be shopping here again.

17. Mustafa

Hi Aurelia,

Thanks a lot for your professional assistance. I searched the UK for an optician to make me prescription lenses for my glasses but none was able to due to the curvature of the lenses. Only at Giarre they were able to do it and I’m very happy with the way quality I received.

Best wishes
    Mustafa

18. Zuhair

Hi Aurelia
    I would like thanks for your quick response because I have bought one mèn sunglasses model chopard through your website and the delivery was perfect on time for this reason I trust your dealing and I will be one of your customers. Thanks and best regards

19. niki from Greece

Γειά σας,παρήγγειλα ένα ζευγάρι γυαλιά ηλίου Marc Jacobs από το giarre.com.Το βρήκα σε πιο καλή τιμή σε σχέση με άλλα site.Μου έστειλαν mail τη μέρα που έφυγε η παραγγελία.Έφτασε μετά από τέσσερις μέρες περίπου.Με πήραν τηλέφωνο στο κινητό μου από την εταιρεία για να σιγουρευτούν ότι αυτό που έστειλαν ήταν αυτό που είχα παραγγείλει, πριν το παραλάβω,κάτι που δεν μου έχει συμβεί με παραγγελία από το internet στο παρελθόν.Ευχαριστώ πολύ το giarre.com.Νίκη από Ελλάδα.

20. Veerle

My sunglasses have arrived, thank you very much. Good service, there will be a next time, I will recommend this website tomy friends…

21. Connie

My new Gucci glasses came much quicker than u had expected! This site was speedy and kept constant contact with me as to the whereabouts in transit my glasses were! I will shop with then again

22. Magdalena

My glasses arrived and I love them!
    Aurelia is a true treasure of Giarre… Never felt in better hands when it came to customer service:)
    Big thank you,
    Magdalena

23. Werner

Hallo

habe schon einige Brillen gekauft und war immer höchst zufrieden
    mit der Ware, mit dem Service und dem persönlichem Engagement der
    Mitarbeiter.
    bin und bleibe Stammkunde

Werner

24. Dawn Philipson

Once again I have had the pleasure of dealing with Aurelia who always gives me courteous, efficient, friendly and knowledgeable advice about the glasses I’m interested in. I am delighted with every aspect of buying from Giarre – Thank you Aurelia for your exceptional service!!

25. Sabine

Totally happy! 🙂
    It was my first order at Giarre and as I had a bad experience with other sites just before, I was a little afraid but now I am more than happy!
    It was the best price and the service is really good. Aurelia kept me updated and answered all questions very quick and friendly.
    Shipment was fast and safe with DHL.
    The glasses are exactly as described with all papers and stuff. And – most important – its absolutely authentic and NO fake!
    I will definetely order again!
    Thanks

26. Antti

Amazing service and perfect glasses. Special Thanks for Aurelia. I am very satisfied customer and I will use your service again.

27. Patrik

I ordered an out-of-stock item and it took about two weeks for it to ship. I e-mailed Giarre inquiring about the process and they answered very fast and professional. The package was then delivered within 24 hrs of shipment from Giarre with DHL.

The product was flawless and looked like the pictures on the website. I really like the prescription lenses; they are very thin for my prescription (-3.25) and of very high quality. I am very satisfied with my purchase and will definitely order again someday!

Grazie!

28. Nicola

Ottimo venditore sotto tutti i punti di vista; disponibilità, correttezza (ho effettuato il recesso di una transazione e in un paio di giorni sono stato rimborsato), velocità nell’evasione dell’ordine, spedizione veloce, articolo perfettamente conforme alle foto del sito.
    Consiglio vivamente a tutti l’acquisto di un articolo da Giarre che oltre a tutte le qualità sopra descritte affianca un’effettiva competitività sui prezzi degli articoli offerti.
    P.S.: questo feedback viene rilasciato non solo su una prima transazione per la quale mi sono avvalso del diritto di recesso, ma soprattutto sull’ultimo acquisto di metà Febbraio u.s. conclusosi positivamente.

29. Liora

Although there was a delay in my purchase, Aurelia provided me excellent service and support, was very kind and effective.

Thank you very much!!!

30. Denis

Excellent service. I received my order well packaged and with great communication from Aurelia and Robin.
    I look forward to ordering again soon.

31. david

Thanx to Aurelia and her perfect service couldn’t be happier. im very happy and the glasses are perfect . I will always buy frome you guys and I will recommend all my friends to buy frome you. I have been sceptical to buy online but when I saw the webbsite and came in contact with Aurelia and got my glasses home exactly the way I expected ,that was it perfect .

32. Dawn philipson

Warmest thanks to Aurelia for great customer service, carried out with friendly care & consideration! I’m thrilled with my new glasses & the efficiency of your company. Highly recommended!!

33. Chris

I have now bought about 7 pairs of sunglasses over the last few years and recently bought my first pair of prescription eye glasses. The service has always been brilliant, but I was a little cautious as prescription glasses are a different thing. I needn’t have worried – service and quality were excellent.

34. Daiva

It was the first time I byed via internett.
    Glasses are one of the very important things and I was happy when I received what expected.
    Thank you Leonardo and Aurelia!!

35. Dawn philipson

Incredible personal service even to the point of phoning me at home in Australua!! So friendly & efficient – very well recommended company & staff to deal with!! Thank you!

36. Tapan Jain

I must say it has been a wonderful and seamless experience shopping at giarre.com. I ordered two pairs from India and received them in 3 days in absolutely perfect , fresh from factory condition.

The customer support was fantastic. They did every possible thing to clear my doubts. Absolutely overwhelmed by the service and quality of products.

Will definitely place another order very soon and recommend giarre.com to everybody.

37. smorris

excellent service from initial inquiries,qulaity of product, to shipping across the world…excellent ! would deal with giarre again and refer them

38. SERAP YILDIRIM

Great service team especially Aurelia G. 🙂 polite , friendly , gentle, fast …. etc

I’m very pleased to be working with your company.

Thanks a lot

I love Giarre .com 🙂

39. Mike

Vielen Dank an Aurelia!
    Vor allen an die lange Geduld und den super Service. Hat alles gut geklappt und es ist alles gut angekommen.
    LG Mike

40. Alex. B. from Munich

Great service team – especially Aurelia G.:
    – Professional consultancy with bright know-how
    – Effective and efficient communications and processes
    – Huge offerings palette containing several leading producer
    – Very friendly, obliging and fair customer care
    I’m totally satisfied.

Alex. B.

41. CLAUDIO

JUST A QUICK NOTE TO CONGRATULATE GIARRE.COM ON THERE PROFESSIONALISM ON THE ORDER AND DELIVERY PROCESS OF MY GLASSES AND WISH THE TEAM WELL FOR SUCCESS OF THEIR BUSINESS,,,EXTREMELY HAPPY CUSTOMER ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD(AUSTRALIA).
    BRAVI….

1. Ljiljana

Bin wie immer mit Giarre begestert. Hat wunderschönen Auswahl an Brillenmodelen Ich bestelle bei Giarre schon seit Jahren und werde auch in der Zukunft es tun und meine Empfehlung weitergeben.
        Aurelia war sehr zuvorkommend , hat mir beim jeden Schritt hundertprozentig geholfen. Giarre hat in Aurelia eine top Mitarbeiterin.
        Grüße aus München