Welcome in the Web Site of Giarre.com
Notice pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 – integration of notices published on the Web Site.
The data controller of the information collected through this website is Megavision SRL, with registered office in Italy at via Nazionale 19, Reana del Rojale (Udine), business register number, tax code and VAT ID number 02258300306. (hereinafter “giarre.com”): giarre.com (Megavision srl) independently establishes the purposes and methods of data processing and the implementation of security procedures to guarantee the privacy, integrity and availability of such data.
Currently the data supervisors charged with processing your personal data are the following:
The processing owner is the company agent, the processer responsible is: Leonardo Giarrè: firstname.lastname@example.org, who is selectively resident, for this charge, by the office of the company agent.
We invite you to read this section on a regular basis, to keep up to date with any possible changes in the data supervisors listed above.
Optional or compulsory communication of personal data.
Communicating your personal data to giarre.com (Megavision srl) when requested in any of the many instances where personal data is collected through the site may be essential in order to achieve the purposes set down by the communication itself, or not prejudicial in this regard. The compulsory or optional nature of the data provision is specified each time – with reference to the specific data requested – at the point of input for each data collection, by marking compulsory information with an asterisk (*). If you refuse to communicate the information marked as compulsory to giarre.com, it will be impossible to achieve the main purpose of the specific data collection: such a refusal might, for example, make it impossible for giarre.com to provide the services. Communicating additional data to giarre.com (Megavision srl), other than those marked as compulsory, is optional and will not produce any consequences with regard to the main purposes of the collection.
In addition, you may always be entitled to obtain from giarre.com (Megavision srl):
- Cancellation, transformation into an anonymous form or the blocking of your personal data if processed in violation of the law, including the data deemed unnecessary for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed in the first place.
- Updating, correction and integration of your personal data.
- certification that the operations described at letters 1) and 2) have been notified, even with regard to their contents, to the persons to whom your data has been communicated or disseminated, except in those instances where such certification turns out to be impossible or would require a clearly disproportionate deployment of means compared to the right protected.
You do, in any case, have the right to totally or partially oppose:
- The processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertisement or direct marketing mailings, or if used for the purposes of market surveys or commercial communications.
- Processing of your personal data, for valid reasons, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection.
You may freely exercise your rights at any time by sending a written request to giarre.com (Megavision srl), to the mailing address or to the e-mail address email@example.com – and we will reply promptly. To ensure that your personal data is always exact, up to date, pertinent and complete, please advise us of any variations by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Art. 130, paragraph 4, Legislative Decree 196/2003
We wish to inform you that the law regulating protection of personal data permits giarre.com (Megavision srl), without any obligation to obtain your prior consent, to use your data for direct selling activities involving products similar to those you have already purchased, unless you refuse to allow such use of the e-mail address you communicate to us.
Italian Privacy Authority Provision of 19 June 2008 on simplification of requirements for processing operations for administrative or accounting purposes.
- Ensure that data processing is conducted fairly and legally, protecting user privacy and implementing appropriate measures for security and protection of the privacy, integrity and availability of the data provided by users.
- Process data exclusively for the purposes and according to the methods illustrated in the notice presented to users at the time of its collection.
- Not communicate, cede or transfer data to third parties for purposes exclusive to the third party unless the users have received prior warning and have granted their consent.
- Use data for other purposes, with respect to those specified at the time of collection, only where the user has expressed its express consent to such use.
- Answer all requests for cancellation, variation and integration of personal data, opposition to data processing for the purpose of sending commercial information and advertising.
- Make data available to third party companies only for purposes that are strictly necessary to provide the requested service(s) and only where monitored by a data supervisor.
How and why we process your personal data:
Personal data processing is conducted primarily by means of information systems and electronic devices by giarre.com (Megavision srl). The specific purposes for which your personal data is processed are summarized each time you communicate your personal data, in the notice presented in compliance with art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
In processing personal data that may, directly or indirectly, identify you, we aim to abide by the principle of strict necessity.
For this reason we have set up the site in such a way as to reduce use of your personal data to the absolute minimum: therefore, your personal data is not processed when the purpose of the specific activity can be achieved by using anonymous data (such as market surveys intended to improve services) or by means of other methods that make it possible to identify the person involved only if strictly necessary or at the request of authorities or the police (such as site traffic data, the time you spend visiting our site or your IP address).
With the exception of the case specified at art. 130, paragraph 4, of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (authorizing the data controller to use your data to send you advertising e-mails about products and services similar to those you have already purchased, unless you refuse your consent for such use), giarre.com (Megavision srl) may use your personal data to send you advertising about its products and services only if you grant your consent. Your personal data will be communicated to third parties only with your express consent, except for the cases when such communication is obligatory by law or is required for purposes envisaged by the law, for which the person’s consent is not required; in these cases the personal data may be made available to third parties who will process the data autonomously and exclusively for such purposes (for example, in reply to a request from police or the courts or other competent authorities).
There are, however, instances of data processing for which the law established that your consent is not required: for example, we wish to inform you that giarre.com (Megavision srl) can process your personal data without your consent if this is necessary to comply with the provisions of the law or whenever this is necessary to fulfill the contractual obligations it may have entered into with you (for example, when you have bought products or have requested specific services through our web site).
Parties who may process your personal data:
Your personal data is processed by our employees assigned to specific services; the categories of employees involved in these activities depend on the purposes for which the data was communicated and are always specified in the notice displayed when you communicate your personal data.
Deep links to other web sites:
If you wish to receive more information about how giarre.com (Megavision srl) processes your personal data, please write a message and send it by e-mail to email@example.com. If you wish to know your rights and be updated on the governing protection of personal data law, we suggest you to visit the site of the competent Authority, http://www.garanteprivacy.it/.