Right of withdrawal Directive 2011/83 / EU
1. Based on the article 5 DL 185/1999, if the client is a consumer ( in other words a physical person that buys goods for personal and not professional use, therefore doesn’t indicate on the giarre.com of Megavision srl order form any reference of a VAT number ),they have the right to withdraw from the contract of purchase for any reason, without the need of explanation and without penalty, except in cases as indicated in point 3.
2. To exercise this right, the client will have to send to giarre.com of Megavision srl a return request, within 14 working days on receipt of the goods. Use our "Return Form" to claim the authorization.
Once we have received the request, our Customer Service will contact you to give instructions on how to return the goods that must be returned within the following 48 hrs (Return Authorization and shipping label).
3. The right to withdraw is subject to the following conditions :
- the right is applied to the product purchased in its wholeness; it is not possible to exercise such right for just a single part of the product purchased. – except for spectacle frame with prescription lenses. (See “Prescription Lenses”);
- the product which has been purchased must be complete and returned in its original packaging, in all its parts; so to avoid damaging the original case, we recommend, when possible, to insert it in a second box; the application of stickers or adhesive tape directly on the original case must be avoided;
- according to law, the shipping fees relative to the return of the goods are at the clients expense;
- the delivery, until confirmed receipt at our premises, is completely the clients responsibility;
- if the goods are damaged during transport, giarre.com will inform the client ( within 5 working days on receipt of the goods at our premises ), allowing them to file complaint against the courier and obtain full refund ( if insured ); in this event, the product will be put at the clients disposal and returned, at the same time cancelling the request for withdrawal;
- giarre.com of Megavision srl is in no way responsible for damages or theft/loss of goods returned without insured delivery;
- once arrived at our premises, the product will be checked for any damages not derived from transport. If the packaging and/or the case are damaged, giarre.com of Megavision srl will have to detract a percentage from the refund, in any case not more than 10% of the value of the glasses, which will go towards expenses.
- Prescription Lenses: if the purchased product also includes prescription lenses, the refund will be made only for the cost of the frame, because the lenses were created tailored to each customer, based on the prescription provided by the customer himsel.
4. If there are no signs of damages, Megavision srl will refund the client only the amount of glasses, without shipping charges and prescription lenses ( chargeback ) as quickly as possible.
5. The right to withdraw is annulled if Megavision srl verifies the following :
- that the original case and/or the inside of the original packaging is missing;
- parts of the product are missing ( e.g. info tags for the glasses, authenticity certificate where expected, case for glasses, etc.)
- that the product is damaged due to reasons other than transport.
- Once Package been sent off by Courier, We are not able to Cancel the order, If you Denied/Refuse the package from the Courier, Refund is NOT an possible option.
In the case of the customer does not follow the procedure of the return policy, Megavision srl has the right returning back the package and all expense of shipment of client!
Ordering products directly from the manufacturers allows us to always receive perfectly intact and never worn frames. This guarantees greater safety against any type of contamination, therefore we ask you to understand the particularity of the moment we are experiencing and to limit the return of the purchased goods, to avoid sanitization processes that could damage the frames.